Our new Deaf Clubrooms are situated at 80 Fitzgerald Avenue at the edge of Christchurch Central city. The Clubrooms are the focus of the Deaf community in Canterbury and are used for cultural events and meetings.
Our Clubrooms are available to hire by community groups, businesses and individuals for meetings, events and private functions. There are special rates for not for profit organisations and community groups.
If you would like to book our large meeting space click here to check availability for your event.
You will need to complete our Hall Hire Form and return to DSC. To secure the hall for use you will need to pay a deposit.
Please read our Privacy Notice for details of the operation of DSC's CCTV.
- Large hall for meetings and events
- Special rates for community groups
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Ceiling mounted data projector with large screen
- Electronic whiteboard
- Fully equipped kitchen; Zip boiler, dishwasher, split oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, cutlery and crockery for large groups
- Stage and stage lights available on request
- Sound system, hand held and headset microphones available on request
- Wireless internet available on request
- Good lighting and blinds
- Four unisex toilets including wheelchair access
- Separate access
- 100+ chairs and 9 round tables
- CCTV coverage